Guest Bloggers Wanted!
Would you like to write for Southpaw Technology? Have a great idea or “how to” article?
Submit your idea and you can be our next featured Southpaw Technology Blogger!
We’re always on the look out for guest bloggers to contribute to our site, either as a one-time submission or a series of articles. Below we detail the regulations, guidelines and how to submit.
Rules and Regulations:
Articles of approximately 800-1,000 words, written from an objective viewpoint and conveying useful information related to:
- Digital Asset Management
- Project Management
- Business Process Management
- Business Intelligence
- Other ideas welcome!
Please don’t let the word count stop you. We will accept information of all shapes and sizes!
Articles accepted for publication may be edited to conform to the Southpaw Technology guidelines.
We will be in contact when your article has been submitted. Articles accepted for publication may be edited to conform to the Southpaw Technology guidelines.
- Articles should be original to the author.
- Articles should offer readers how-to, advice, interesting viewpoints, or tips about a specific Digital Asset Management, Project Management or Workflow related issues.
- Include images if applicable.
- Include a brief bio of 25 words, including LinkedIn and Twitter contact info, if available.
- Submit articles in Word format or by email (no PDF files please)
- If you submit an article that mentions businesses or companies in which you have a vested interest, disclose as much to the audience.
Credits and Links:
Your name will be credited at the top and the bottom of the post. We will ask for a “Bio line” (ie. David Smith, Project Manager at xcompany) so readers can link to your blog, visit your website, or follow you on social networks.
Southpaw Technology will also promote your guest blog on Twitter which will include the guest bloggers Twitter handle if provided. We will send you the link as soon as possible after it goes live so you can also distribute within your networks.
If you would like to be our next guest blogger, please submit the form below stating:
- the type of content you would like to share.
- is the content original, or republished from another blog.
- your website info you want to link to from within your article & your author profile.
We will usually respond to all inquiries within 1-2 working days. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to working with you!